GFXtract v0.1 Release

It’s done! I’ve finally finished off the first public version of GFXtract. You can download it on GitHub. I’m pretty glad I actually managed to get it to this point, it’s one of my biggest projects so far and it’s actually been going really smoothly, considering. At this point I can already make scripts to extract a lot of simple formats; in fact I already made 2, one for Turbo Pug’s .tex files and one for the .gxt files in Patapon 1 and 2. I’ll be making a page for scripts soon so you’ll be able to find them there.

So yeah! Obviously GFXtract is far from complete, I’ll be adding stuff for a good while, and before long I’ll start reorganising the system to be more stable, as I’ve mentioned before. For now, I’m just glad I’ve got the first release done!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s